partner

Get the appropriate number of views, have a clean 'good standing' account and decent uploads, and you can either approach a network or wait for them to approach you.

Get the appropriate number of views, have a clean 'good standing' account and decent uploads, and you can either approach a network or wait for them to approach you.

Depends what kind of network you want to join. Every network has their own requirements, but what she said are the main things you want to focus on.

Make good videos, get your view counts up, don't have any copyright strikes and then you can apply to one of the many networks and try to become a partner. I know for sure that some are easier to get into then others. Is there a reason that you want to become a partner?

not really no , it's just a new quest on becoming a great youtuber
Ah ok. Well just remember to think about if you really need a network partnership at this time. I see so many people that are so worried about becoming a partner that its all they think about. A partner can only really help out channels that are kinda established. If you are a new channel and still growing I think it is better to go solo until you have a decent "fan" base before you move onto the next level. If you jump into a partnership too fast you may be upset about the cut of your profit they will take.

Ah ok. Well just remember to think about if you really need a network partnership at this time. I see so many people that are so worried about becoming a partner that its all they think about. A partner can only really help out channels that are kinda established. If you are a new channel and still growing I think it is better to go solo until you have a decent "fan" base before you move onto the next level. If you jump into a partnership too fast you may be upset about the cut of your profit they will take.

To elaborate on this point, I think many people are under the impression that getting a partnership will make them rich and/or famous. It won't bring subs in, it'll just help if your channel is good enough anyway (not saying your channel isn't just saying generally). For e.g. PewdiePie would probably have just as many subs if he wasn't earning. The network can advertise your channel but it won't make people like you or your content if it isn't likeable to begin with.

Also, if you jump into a network the moment you get the base minimum views required, I'm seeing lots of channels that have 20,000 views because of some good popular vids, but they have 30 subs and that number isn't going up. I totally agree that building a 'fan base' of some kind FIRST regardless of your thousands of views is best, because your channel may not grow at all, otherwise.

Just my two cents :)

Back