Outside mic?

mikky

Ok so FNB TV been a music media channel we do a lot of videos out side and has we all know sound outside can be a right pain in the bum.

So my question to you lovely YouTube peeps is what mic do you use and how much was it and where did you get it from :D

Thanks for reading guys :cool:

Anything that we've shot outside we used a Sennheiser ME-66 Shotgun mic with a wind sock hooked up to a DR-100 recorder. You can check out some of our vids if you want to see the quality of the sound. The whole sound set up was about $1800 or so. We got this stuff from a place called Vistek but seeing that you're in a different country you might have to go somewhere else to get it. The mic itself was about $600 I believe.
PS all these prices are in Canadian

Anything that we've shot outside we used a Sennheiser ME-66 Shotgun mic with a wind sock hooked up to a DR-100 recorder. You can check out some of our vids if you want to see the quality of the sound. The whole sound set up was about $1800 or so. We got this stuff from a place called Vistek but seeing that you're in a different country you might have to go somewhere else to get it. The mic itself was about $600 I believe.
PS all these prices are in Canadian

Thanks man and yeah your vids are spot on like good sound and high quality

Back