Outer Glow/Text Coleration and Color Contrast

Justinlp35

So First of I wants to explain that my primary focus in this question is finding something that is both readable and will make the text capture focus. Now in detail, the colors I use are as follows: The external border on my thumbnails is always Aqua/Blue while the text color has changed far too often. What I'm looking for is a text color and Outer glow color that go well together. However, as of now, my backgrounds are very inconsistent as they are often screenshots of the game I am playing. With that said the Outer glow has to dominate so well that it will be easy to see the text no matter what the Thumbnail text is.

Recent examples of my thumbnails.
Well actually there is no Image upload and I'm not allowed to put links in here soooo I guess no examples.

You can upload a file here? Also you can use the link in your signature to your channel? Although yours doesn't seem to be working. When I clicked on it, it said the channel didn't exist. You might want to try fixing that.

Capture.PNG

You can try using some Minecraft graphics packs if of course you are using Photoshop. A quick search in youtube titled "Minecraft gfx pack" should do it. If you aren't using photoshop, gimp is a good solution.

Try and keep your thumbnails clean and professional if you can watch some tutorials on the subject. Use very large words and a much darker background to make the text stand out a bit more. Try and also use some effects on the text to give it more character.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back