Gaming Organization: Forever Always READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ensimidy

Hi, I am Ensimidy and I currently want to start an organization called Forever Always. It will be composed of Game Designing, Competitive Esports Gaming, and YouTube Gaming. I’m wanting to learn everything needed (Game Designing, Music Production, CSGO, LoL, Animation, Graphic Designing, YouTube, Recording, Streaming, etc.).

I only wrote down the following short descriptive ideas for each:

Game Designing:
Having a team IRL and online working and designing the next-gen future games for PC, XB1, PS4, Android, and IOS using a variety of programs while having certain teams for certain areas in the development fields.

Competitive Esports Gaming:
Having a personal Counter-Strike Global Offensive and League of Legends Esports team for competitive gaming
YouTube Gaming:
Having a Gaming News team of people while also having a team of a recording and streaming team. Having basically a big community for gaming of all kind and sharing news of gaming worldwide while also sharing and playing games.

If you would like to contribute and help start this organization up (IF you have knowledge of anything it’ll be perfect to start up, if you don’t but think this is a good idea of the organization and want to start but also want to learn everything just like me, you’re also welcome), email me at Ensimidy@gmail.com, or contact me on skype at Ensimidy. If you are in the city Austin, Texas please contact me. This will be an In real life and Online Organization worldwide and in Austin, Texas. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back