Opinions Please

InstantFraps

Now Partnered with Exposure
Hey guys, I just wanted to get your on an idea I had about giving away games. I just wanted to know if this sounded like a scam (me giving away a free game(s). I would appreciate if you checked it out and gave me your feedback. Thanks!!

I wouldn't say it looks like a scam, but you maybe could have done it a bit more professionally I guess. The only thing that bothers me with giveaways is asking for subscribers. As I see it, you will get a loads of new subs who are only in it for that giveaway, and when they don't win they will leave or become inactive.

Just my 2 cents, but interesting idea anyway :)

I wouldn't say it looks like a scam, but you maybe could have done it a bit more professionally I guess. The only thing that bothers me with giveaways is asking for subscribers. As I see it, you will get a loads of new subs who are only in it for that giveaway, and when they don't win they will leave or become inactive.

Just my 2 cents, but interesting idea anyway :)
Thanks man, I realise now that yeah, we probably should've done it more professionally, but we will do the actual giveaway video properly! And as for the sub issue, we thought that might happen.. But we could get a few people that do like our content and regularly watch. At the moment we're a small channel so all the help or support we get, or anyway we can get noticed is positive for us

Thanks man, I realise now that yeah, we probably should've done it more professionally, but we will do the actual giveaway video properly! And as for the sub issue, we thought that might happen.. But we could get a few people that do like our content and regularly watch. At the moment we're a small channel so all the help or support we get, or anyway we can get noticed is positive for us

Good to hear, hope you get those subs you deserve ;)

Back