Opinion on Daily Videos?

Would you recommend daily rants/vlogs videos?

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • maybe

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
it really depends on many things (for me anyway)
i'd say you have to think about how much work doing daily vlogging is and make sure you're doing something interesting with your days and not just sitting about
on the other hand, daily vlogging is a really good way to generate subscribers 'cause you're showing them that you're dependable, and the more videos you have the more likely they are to be seen
or you can ignore me and listen to people who are much more qualified on the matter :)

well by vlogs i meant rants. Sorta like how davidsocomedy does and how girl gonegamer does them. Which would be me in front of a camera talking about a specific topic

Overcrowding someone's sub box with search-unfriendly vlogs every single day would likely cause them to unsubscribe unless they loved them. Besides, all that work and getting like 10 subs for having 200 videos on your channel would not look good.

My personal opinion on daily videos... only do it if they are very entertaining, a series (with maybe a cliffhanger so people want to watch more), or you feel like your subscribers are really watching each video to its full potential (for example, say you put videos daily for a week, and they get a total of 2,000 views. Then you try a video maybe once a week and that video gets maybe 1,500). It might be kind of a "waste" if you get what I'm saying. But that's just my opinion

I think daily videos are find depending on content. If it's interesting then I would say yes but keep the videos short. I started doing 5 videos a week because I wanted to get better and really get my ideas out there. I don't do much just talking vlogs...I like to keep them funny. I don't have a ton of subscribers yet but at least if you come across my channel you'll see content and there will be a lot to keep you entertained.

It depends on a few things, of course, the main one in my opinion being 'Do you have enough content for daily videos?'

For example,
One of my good friends makes videos ever day, has just shy of 600 subs, but I can't watch any of it. And his subs don't either, he gets an average of 30 views per video. It's just him talking every day about the super small things that aren't very important because he has to make a video every day. I feel like he would be much more successful if he did one video a week, perhaps, with better content and more time to plan things.

It depends on a few things, of course, the main one in my opinion being 'Do you have enough content for daily videos?'

For example,
One of my good friends makes videos ever day, has just shy of 600 subs, but I can't watch any of it. And his subs don't either, he gets an average of 30 views per video. It's just him talking every day about the super small things that aren't very important because he has to make a video every day. I feel like he would be much more successful if he did one video a week, perhaps, with better content and more time to plan things.
Makes a lot of sense. You have to remember that for those just vlogging about their daily life...if they're not already popular then no one really wants to watch it.

I attribute some of my success because of my aggressive video-a-day challenge that I did for a year and a half. But it is important that each one have quality content.

As much as I would love to se all my favourite vloggers create daily content, I do sort of understand that it would be largely impossible to do so while retaining the same quality. So, I would say try weekly or biweekly uploads to make sure that you are happy wth the content that you produce and aren't just releasing junk just to fill the schedule.

Back