Gaming Older Gamers - 18+ [ PC ] Various Games [ UK/US ] [ 3-5 PEOPLE ]

CyanCat

Hey, I'm looking for a group to join/set up, not many requirements other than you need to be 18+ and from the US/UK.

A little about myself: I'm 26, Male from the UK ( feel like I'm on a dating site :p ), I play many different styles and genres of games and always looking for new ones to play, I work part time so I won't always 100% be available to record, but I only work like 4-5 hours a day 3-4 days a week, so wouldn't be that bad :p

What I'm looking for: I'm looking to join or set up a 3v3 gaming channel, looking for 2 fellow brits and 3 yanks, as it will be a UK vs US gaming group. Must be over 18 for 2 reasons:

• There will be a lot of swearing
  • I don't really wanna be playing with some 11yo kids to be honest, would feel kinda weird

Games we'll play: These are just the games I own ( I own more but cba listing them :p ). I'll also be buying more as time goes on.

• Ark ( with scorch earth )
  • CS:GO
  • Cities Skyline
  • Dead Island
  • Elite Dangerous
  • The Forest
  • GMOD
  • Golf with Friends
  • Hide & Hold Out
  • Hurtworld
  • Rust
  • Rocket League
And a few others

If you're interested, hit me up here or add me on steam ( search CellDoes )

Id be up for a game or to, im scottish, 25, i wouldent be able to commit every waking moment but if its chill id be up for it[DOUBLEPOST=1476804122,1476804032][/DOUBLEPOST]Do you play killing floor?

Id be up for a game or to, im scottish, 25, i wouldent be able to commit every waking moment but if its chill id be up for it[DOUBLEPOST=1476804122,1476804032][/DOUBLEPOST]Do you play killing floor?

I don't have/never played killing floor, but i'm always up for trying new games.

And it's totally chill, no plans for it really, just whenever people can play xD

Sounds more like a tanking under budget reality show if your gonna be asking people for their ASL! American, 27, male

Out of all your games I have:
  • CS:GO
  • GMOD
  • Golf with Friends
  • Rocket League
Also have Black Ops 3, mount ur friends, and some other stuff...

Back