Obstacle Workout App Review | Not released until 20th November!!

ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
I got the honour of being asked to review a app that hasnt quite been released yet, and of course I accepted!
Here is the video! First time for everything :D

Please tell me you got paid to do it? *fingers crossed*
nope! sadly did not I don't mind though as I am still quite small and it's just an excuse to keep my channel active, but one day I hope too!

Aww :( Small channel or not, always get paid, no matter what. Wish someone would've told me that when I had a small channel.

Aww :( Small channel or not, always get paid, no matter what. Wish someone would've told me that when I had a small channel.
I know exactly what you mean, but I didn't even think about being paid, I was just excited about the fact I was personally asked to review an app, People dont tend to want to pay smaller channels though anyway so

That's how they get you. Get you excited and made to feel as if it is a honor to review it but the thing that is never mentioned is... as you grow, that video stays. So when people search for "Obstacle workout app review" and your video pops up 1 year from now, they will still be getting paid, from YOUR efforts. Every company has a marketing budget, especially apps. They would've paid you, it's all about negotiating. From this point forward you should always get paid because you have no clue how much they will make from you doing this review and to not see a piece of that pie is silly.

Back