Now on OneChannel Design

Deftoneish

Liking YTtalk
I love it, and I love my design, however it'd be nice to get some feedback on it! So if you want to check it out, go ahead!

Let me know what you think here!

I like the banner, nice and simple. The trailer is good too, very funny, except you are pointing in the wrong direction for the subscribe button :)

I like the banner, nice and simple. The trailer is good too, very funny, except you are pointing in the wrong direction for the subscribe button :)
Shhhh :p

If you watch the video in it's own page I point the right direction ;) I made the video before I knew where the subscribe button would be :p

Personally, I'm not a fan of how the new layout works. That being said, I think that you've done a reasonable job with it, the banner looks nice and the trailer is good. Just an fyi, it looks like it wanted to play a preroll ad, a commercial. I'd go into your monetization options and disable that, you may not want the first thing people see of you to be a commercial. :p

Hi guys, I just put my banner up. I'm not happy with it and I've been struggling with where to put extra text like "BECOME AN IMMORTAL", etc... considering the different view sizes, I'm confused...

As I don't have an official "trailer" yet I just put mi Introduction which in some way explains what Count Teribil is going through.

EDIT: Uuurgghhh!!! Wrong Thread!! Am I a stupid silly-billy?

Personally, I'm not a fan of how the new layout works. That being said, I think that you've done a reasonable job with it, the banner looks nice and the trailer is good. Just an fyi, it looks like it wanted to play a preroll ad, a commercial. I'd go into your monetization options and disable that, you may not want the first thing people see of you to be a commercial. :p
Sorted that out now, It seems I'd accidentally clicked to allow monetization on that one >.< Blogs are the only videos I monetize and as such I thought this was a blog.

Back