Facebook Now have a Facebook for my gaming channel

https://www.facebook.com/LizandRobbieYoutube

Rather hoping that by the end of the month it can have 50 likes. Gonna use it to promote my videos, as well as to take requests for games to record. So if you enjoy gaming and watching Lets Plays, please like it, and request a video for me to record for you :)
How do you like having Facebook analytics (you have over 30 likes!)? I've been wanting to hit 30 for a while, but I just can't seem to budge even though my account is full of funny jokes :( I wish I could make some progress towards the 30 - the analytics sound great!

How do you like having Facebook analytics (you have over 30 likes!)? I've been wanting to hit 30 for a while, but I just can't seem to budge even though my account is full of funny jokes :( I wish I could make some progress towards the 30 - the analytics sound great!

Analytics is alright. Rigt now, my likes come from just my friends and family, so I would kinda like for it to branch out more, i.e. so have people outside my family and friends like the page but hey, slow steps.

Analytics is alright. Rigt now, my likes come from just my friends and family, so I would kinda like for it to branch out more, i.e. so have people outside my family and friends like the page but hey, slow steps.
Lol, I do hope we both get more non-friend and family to like it. But like you say, slow steps :)

Back