No "One-layout" for me...

That's pretty odd dude! I personally think they should just change us back to the 2010 design if anything, i really enjoyed that design and had a BEAST channel background and even with the few views and subscribers i had i had maybe 10 comments on how cool my channel was with less than 100 subscribers at the time, it just takes away the personality and everything about it!

...and not because I hate it (I actually think it looks rather nice) but because I simply can't see it!

Sure, my own channel shows the new layout perfectly, but every other channel still shows the old layout for me, which I thought would be updated the 5th of June... Is it me, or is something fishy going on?

I thought I was the only one this was happening to! Are you using Google Chrome? Because when I use Google Chrome, I can only see the old layouts for everyone except me. But if I use another browser like Firefox or Explorer, you can see the new layout! It's something going on with Chrome. I don't know what.

I thought I was the only one this was happening to! Are you using Google Chrome? Because when I use Google Chrome, I can only see the old layouts for everyone except me. But if I use another browser like Firefox or Explorer, you can see the new layout! It's something going on with Chrome. I don't know what.
Nope, FireFox for me...

Back