Newbie to youtube but willing to invest some money to make dream comes true

Chol7024

Hello,

I am a newbie to Youtube but willing to invest some money to make dream comes true.
I am looking for a video license. I mean I wish to but their video and reuse it to my language (not English).

Something like Fairy Tales....etc.

If this belong to you or you know some of its channel. Please contact me.

Thank you

This my video. I am to give you the rights for cheap USD.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Nigerian law, you must presently be a depositor of at least US$100,000 in a Nigerian bank which is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in Lagos, and that during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, as well as with certain officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Please call me at your earliest convenience at 18-467-4975. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Nigerian Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Yours truly,

Nigeran Crown Prince, Alyusi Islassis

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Nigerian law, you must presently be a depositor of at least US$100,000 in a Nigerian bank which is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in Lagos, and that during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, as well as with certain officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Please call me at your earliest convenience at 18-467-4975. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Nigerian Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Yours truly,

Too high which I cannot effort. Thanks

Yours truly,

My friend here speaks with the tongue of a serpent!
Oldest trick in the book; this man is a fraud! Nigerian Prince indeed! there isnt even a Nigeri
I however can I assure you as the wealthy oil barron of the Austrian smelting field that I would be more than happy to sell you the rights to MY videos for as little as $50,000 Australian! a very reasonable price for my invested time in this project.

Though time is of the essence I recently recieved an offer of $45000 Canadian and while my accountants work out the conversion rate this seems like a deal that could go through at any minute so getting in on this investment really isnt a matter of "Should I?" but insteaad be a matter of "How quickly can I send you my account details.

I await your response faithfully as both a businessman and I hope; a friend.
Your move.

My friend here speaks with the tongue of a serpent!
Oldest trick in the book; this man is a fraud! Nigerian Prince indeed! there isnt even a Nigeri
I however can I assure you as the wealthy oil barron of the Austrian smelting field that I would be more than happy to sell you the rights to MY videos for as little as $50,000 Australian! a very reasonable price for my invested time in this project.

Though time is of the essence I recently recieved an offer of $45000 Canadian and while my accountants work out the conversion rate this seems like a deal that could go through at any minute so getting in on this investment really isnt a matter of "Should I?" but insteaad be a matter of "How quickly can I send you my account details.

I await your response faithfully as both a businessman and I hope; a friend.
Your move.
Had a looked to your channel and notice that there were not much view to each of your video.

Had a looked to your channel and notice that there were not much view to each of your video.

Sir! I'll have you know I am a respected Austrian Oil baron with 26 fields bearing the TYTD logo and branding. the videos on my current channel are part of a multi channel block that stretchs the length, width and bredth of this fair planet. while the view count may not seem that impressive to you! to my clients and stock holders they're critical! with a small investment of $75,000 swahelian you can have a cut of this action. think for a second; a workforce of over 10,000 all wearing hard hats and jumpsuits emblazened with your branding. earning $4 an hour mining for precious fluids deep below mother earth and thinking about the joy your influence could bring them. honestly; the call is yours but I'd call you a fool to turn this down. Im being more than generous with my offer especially in light of what I can only call an insult.

The Candians are flying out to our fields on saturday to review the offer and finalize there bid,. in good faith I look forward to hearing from you.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us emirates id fine check, in person in Lagos, and that during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, as well as with certain officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Yours truly,

I don't think its worth it. What're your thoughts about check it?

Last edited:
Okay good. I can help you out because I'm a YouTube expert with years of experience in the field and I've helped alot of people achieve greatness through there YouTube channel who are now making thousands of dollars every month. I'll show you one of the channel I'm working and make good income through my expertise. Will be expecting your response
You can contact me through this Gmail: dawsingeorge@gmail.com

Back