NEW VIDEO!! The big fight!

I caught this one the other day but was in a rush so I aint commented yet, it was good man, you certainly fooled me and those who done vids lol, I honestly believed it would be a wrestling match :D

I caught this one the other day but was in a rush so I aint commented yet, it was good man, you certainly fooled me and those who done vids lol, I honestly believed it would be a wrestling match :D

lol we have a video coming out next week Addressing that matter! haha thanks for watching man

Haha are you guys not so popular right now for it :D I still enjoyed it especially the end and Pauls scream that was hilarious.

and we might get even less popular with next weeks video haha .... btw great job on organizing the promotion page man!

and we might get even less popular with next weeks video haha .... btw great job on organizing the promotion page man!

Thanks man me and FAP took care of it, over 11k threads we had to organise :p Hopefully they wont be hating, you cant stay mad at VahnChand for long :D

Thanks man me and FAP took care of it, over 11k threads we had to organise :p Hopefully they wont be hating, you cant stay mad at VahnChand for long :D

wow that must have taken quite a bit of time! but you two did it!! haha as long as we get a reaction hate or not it's all approved by vahnchand haha remember we are the guys that use to beg for dislikes on our video in the commentary days haha[DOUBLEPOST=1354497483,1354497418][/DOUBLEPOST]
wow that must have taken quite a bit of time! but you two did it!! haha as long as we get a reaction hate or not it's all approved by vahnchand haha remember we are the guys that use to beg for dislikes on our video in the commentary days haha

but i think the main people that were upset have forgiven us for the most part but i think

wow that must have taken quite a bit of time! but you two did it!! haha as long as we get a reaction hate or not it's all approved by vahnchand haha remember we are the guys that use to beg for dislikes on our video in the commentary days haha

It took around 5 hours roughly in total, not too long but it was worth it, I feel more like watching stuff now than ever before as I can pick and choose easily depending on my mood.

Haha I will still support you guys regardless, I am sure you will make up for it :D

It took around 5 hours roughly in total, not too long but it was worth it, I feel more like watching stuff now than ever before as I can pick and choose easily depending on my mood.

Haha I will still support you guys regardless, I am sure you will make up for it :D
yea we got a few surpizes for everyone in 2013 aloot of risks but it'll be worth it i think :D

Spammed Videos in posts/threads
CHECK OUT THIS!!! I HAVE MY OWN BACKYARD WRESTLING BRAND!! CHECK OUT THIS BACKYARD WRESTLING PREVIEW OF OUR NEXT EVENT ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL... IF YOU LIKE THIS VIDEO THEN SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL AND GET READY FOR THE PREMIERE OF THE NEXT EVENT WHICH IS A "EXTREME STREET FIGHT" ...
Video removed by staff

Back