New SubReddit on Reddit

ChuckFromTheBronx

I'm not sure how many people do YouTube Challenge videos, but I decided to create a subreddit on reddit for that purpose. If you do any type of challenges or know anyone who does, you are more that welcome to post if you are a reddit user. I'm just trying to build up another community for fun and possible exposure for great and entertaining videos :)

r/YouTubeChallenges

I just don't understand how reddit works. Anyone want to explain it to me? :)

Reddit is a community of people that either upvote or down vote posts that people submit in subreddits (or category). SubReddits vary from different topics like videos, funny pics, or anything subject matter that you can think of. If a post gets upvoted, it moves up in position. The higher the position, the more people see it. There is something called "The Front Page". If a post makes it there, it will be seen by hundreds of thousands of people. But it's very difficult to get there. I know it's not the best explanation, but if you start using it, you'll get the idea.

Reddit is a community of people that either upvote or down vote posts that people submit in subreddits (or category). SubReddits vary from different topics like videos, funny pics, or anything subject matter that you can think of. If a post gets upvoted, it moves up in position. The higher the position, the more people see it. There is something called "The Front Page". If a post makes it there, it will be seen by hundreds of thousands of people. But it's very difficult to get there. I know it's not the best explanation, but if you start using it, you'll get the idea.
Thank you, that clarifies things a little :)

Reddit is a place where logical thought and rationality go to die in a cesspit of down-thumbing, trolling, hatred. Unless you post pictures of kittens.

But Chuck worded it better than me ;)
Nah, that's just what happens when you post a video.

Back