New song - OK

Acidicfriend

magic music master, crazy commentator guy
Hallo everybody, I tried something quite different this time around.
I gave it more of a c418 feel.

tell me what you think, I mastered it more efficiently than my other stuff. its quite cool imo. so enjoy.

a comment on the real vid would be great too, if you really like it or really hate it :D

Ashish Malpani
symphonious7
BTurt
TwinTails
TheCoalBox

this is the kind of song you CAN'T skip due to the fact that it sounds good because it flows well. so enjoy but no no skip skip.

I liked it and commented "Sounds Cool :)"
But I actually think there are lots of things which needs to be taken care of
The melodies as separate pieces are good but due to structuring the whole track seems a bit completely different. Percussion should have been more. There should have been more rhythm( use sequences of open and closed high hats)
Tension is the main reason why I am liking transitions between various parts
The piano plucked sound which starts(the progression) should have been mixed a little lower. You should take the help of equing to boost the bass and cut down some unwanted frequencies.

Overall it was good cause the melodies are really really sweet. best of luck for your next song:)

I liked it and commented "Sounds Cool :)"
But I actually think there are lots of things which needs to be taken care of
The melodies as separate pieces are good but due to structuring the whole track seems a bit completely different. Percussion should have been more. There should have been more rhythm( use sequences of open and closed high hats)
Tension is the main reason why I am liking transitions between various parts
The piano plucked sound which starts(the progression) should have been mixed a little lower. You should take the help of equing to boost the bass and cut down some unwanted frequencies.

Overall it was good cause the melodies are really really sweet. best of luck for your next song:)

thanks for being honest!
I"ll be sure to make it more structured next time.

Back