NEW SERIES! YOUR THOUGHTS

shadowenigmatv

Loving YTtalk
So what is up guys for those of you who don't know me well enough around youtube or this forum I am known by a few names....

GOOD ONES!

So first of all I make gaming videos and real life videos but for my gaming videos I have made a NEW series of MINECRAFT (Not like its ever been done before) Yes thats a joke minecraft is as common as an STD... HOWEVER!

I have added a FACE CAM to make things interesting for you viewers :)

Here is the video for you to check out

Looks good ;)
I would recommend putting your camera nearer your face, and wouldn't bother so much with showing the controller.
And as you pointed out - there are hundreds of other Let's plays - why should they watch yours?
You have to make it interesting within the first 30 seconds - so maybe a slick intro? or a preview of things to come - whatever they be it has to be exciting to draw them in.
You seem like a nice character - i'd continue with this sorta content - but try to make it unique in some way - like there is this guy on YT who recently started out - username: TheMidnightMath - he invented the 'minute minecraft' concept, and so far it seems to draw people in - like me! :D

Looks good ;)
I would recommend putting your camera nearer your face, and wouldn't bother so much with showing the controller.
And as you pointed out - there are hundreds of other Let's plays - why should they watch yours?
You have to make it interesting within the first 30 seconds - so maybe a slick intro? or a preview of things to come - whatever they be it has to be exciting to draw them in.
You seem like a nice character - i'd continue with this sorta content - but try to make it unique in some way - like there is this guy on YT who recently started out - username: TheMidnightMath - he invented the 'minute minecraft' concept, and so far it seems to draw people in - like me! :D

very good idea bro! Thanks for the idea! I will bare that in mind and bring the camera closer :)

Back