Gaming New podcast about the next Call of Duty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zodiac_Actual

I've Got It
Hello,

I am looking to round up some Call of Duty players that would like to participate in a call of duty podcast that I will be uploading called CodCast! We will go down in an order so the CodCast can be discussed in an organized matter! But you will be free to speak your mind. Of course some of the plans are still being worked out, but I plan to put multiple gameplay so be able to bring your own gameplay, you are free to record and upload the cod cast.

I will be linking all the affiliated channels in the description!

Add me on Skype if you are interested, please be available for up to an hour and have a good mic with no bg!

My Skype: GamingZodiac

Be 16+ Years of Age

Last edited:
Hello,

I am looking to round up some Call of Duty players that would like to participate in a call of duty podcast that I will be uploading called CodCast! We will go down in an order so the CodCast can be discussed in an organized matter! But you will be free to speak your mind. Of course some of the plans are still being worked out, but I plan to put multiple gameplay so be able to bring your own gameplay, you are free to record and upload the cod cast.

I will be linking all the affiliated channels in the description!

Add me on Skype if you are interested, please be available for up to an hour and have a good mic with no bg!

My Skype: GamingZodiac

Be 16+ Years of Age
I'm quite down for this, I actually made a video about the state of Cod earlier this morning XD

Not really a cod player for a while, not since like BO1 anyway so I can weigh in some opinions but I most likely wont be gushing over the game haha, so if im the kinda person you want on then let me know.

Not really a cod player for a while, not since like BO1 anyway so I can weigh in some opinions but I most likely wont be gushing over the game haha, so if im the kinda person you want on then let me know.
Sure man aslong as you have insight and an opinion your all good! add me!

Hey I love the idea and would appreciate the chance to weigh in on this topic. I have been playing Cod since Finest Hour for gamecube. I'll add you on skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back