New Graphics Ordering System

So I was venting to @WeiseGamer about how difficult it is to keep track of all my orders. All of a sudden, I receive an invite to a spreadsheet on Google Drives. It looked pretty neat, so I let him keep going and I turned back to the tab about 10 minutes after and saw this!

jcZ3HJ9.png

Every different item has it's set price, and they all add up and calculate themselves when you select the items they've ordered. I'm in love with it!

He does this as part of his work I believe, so if you need some custom spreadsheets set up then hit him up!

Weise is doing everything right! Can't wait for his channel launch, I'm expecting great content. :3

Never heard of him. :p But I'm pretty good with spreadsheets on my own since I made it to state in them.. js.

But it looks good, hopefully it helps your system.

Never heard of him. :p But I'm pretty good with spreadsheets on my own since I made it to state in them.. js.

But it looks good, hopefully it helps your system.
He's pretty new, but he's spent a lot of money and time making sure his content is good for his launch!

Thanks mate! I'm hoping it's going to help boost productivity a bit, considering I currently keep everything in a Notepad file all jumbled up :p

I love you all....I feel like the launch better live up to its hype at this point, haha. Channel launches at 1:00 PM Sunday, March 23rd (about 8hrs from now, its 5am and I haven't slept yet).

As for the spreadsheets, I can do excel 2003 to current....google spreadsheets as well for ease if you prefer (though they have a lot of limitations in certain automation).

@Faptain has a nice spreadsheet for order management now. Everything is automated once he fills in the initial order :)

I do this as side work normally, but Faptain has done almost ALL the graphical work on my channel and stuff for my videos, so it's partial payment I guess (not to mention that I bug him a lot).

Maybe I'll open a shop thread for spreadsheet work on YTT to help manage upload schedules, etc? I use excel for EVERYTHING -_-

Back