Other New Collab with some other youtubers?

MutantPanda521

Hey Guys, I just kinda started doing Let's Plays and I thought it would be fun to do some collabs :D. The only problem is that my computer isn't the best right now so no games that will require a decent cpu :p.

Requirements:

Have to have Skype ( With a Mic :p)
Have to have some social skills
Have a nice personality!

I do a lot of classic games, and my SNES emulator can do online play, so if you want to do a collab for an SNES game, I can give you some links so we can play! Thanks Guys! :wavespin:

Hey Guys, I just kinda started doing Let's Plays and I thought it would be fun to do some collabs :D. The only problem is that my computer isn't the best right now so no games that will require a decent cpu :p.

Requirements:

Have to have Skype ( With a Mic :p)
Have to have some social skills
Have a nice personality!

I do a lot of classic games, and my SNES emulator can do online play, so if you want to do a collab for an SNES game, I can give you some links so we can play! Thanks Guys! :wavespin:
I'd be willing to try it, but do we have to have skype or can we just use steam?

I'm going start working on my game channel soon I might par take in doing a Let's Play.

I'm going start working on my game channel soon I might par take in doing a Let's Play.
O man. I just recieved a reply from iggy. I just had a great day. :D anyway bro i know your videos. ALso I would definately DEFINATLEY do a dual commentary with you no doubt man. When you start your channel let me know and I'd be glad to do a dual com :)[DOUBLEPOST=1345008707,1345008659][/DOUBLEPOST]
O man. I just recieved a reply from iggy. I just had a great day. :D anyway bro i know your videos. ALso I would definately DEFINATLEY do a dual commentary with you no doubt man. When you start your channel let me know and I'd be glad to do a dual com :)
wait I just relized this wasnt my post. DAMN lol

O man. I just recieved a reply from iggy. I just had a great day. :D anyway bro i know your videos. ALso I would definately DEFINATLEY do a dual commentary with you no doubt man. When you start your channel let me know and I'd be glad to do a dual com :)[DOUBLEPOST=1345008707,1345008659][/DOUBLEPOST]
wait I just relized this wasnt my post. DAMN lol
Haha no worries, I'll chck your channel out! I really want to get my gaming channel going soon.

Back