network partnership, adsense, adwords ??? can someone explain?

TheSuperFunArt

I Love YTtalk
alright, this whole thing confuses me what is a network partnership, adsense, adwords, can someone explain it to me please because it's very confusing.

Adsense is a Youtube direct partnership, which is the hardest kind to earn money from as it is based on ad clicks, rather than a set CPM.
Adwords is what you use to promote your videos, you spend a certain amount of money to get some exposure
A network partnership is when you are partnered to a network, who pay you a certain amount per 1000 views, and you also have less chance of violating copyright :)

Adsense is a Youtube direct partnership, which is the hardest kind to earn money from as it is based on ad clicks, rather than a set CPM.
Adwords is what you use to promote your videos, you spend a certain amount of money to get some exposure
A network partnership is when you are partnered to a network, who pay you a certain amount per 1000 views, and you also have less chance of violating copyright :)

that makes sense now, thank you ;)

that pretty much sums it all up xD

Also just to add networks also give you access to features such as channel banner,shows and thumbnails and some networks give you full livestreaming, premium ads (big payouts) and other promotions :)

Back