Needing a female gamer for network !!!!!!!

No no no you don't get me, if there was a female member in a video full of boys, women would feel more comfortable in watching the video. When I say this I don't mean that female gamers are meant to be used as tools :) I do agree that it shouldn't matter what gender you are but some people don't think like that ! :)

Women would feel more comfortable in watching the video?
... Why? I don't get it. As a female gamer myself, I don't really give a darn about what kind of equipment they have between the legs.

:banghead: Look wolfers just put it wrong he ment "looking for female gamer" but i dont get why every ones getting so mad... i see it as just another spec like age, if im 15 i dont wanna record with a 40 year old and if i talk english im not gunna rec with a german speaker... if i had a group to rec with all of them boys i wouldnt recruit another boy ,the networks obviously just a sausage fest so he wants a "female" game commentator were not putting anyone in a category.:)

:banghead: Look wolfers just put it wrong he ment "looking for female gamer" but i dont get why every ones getting so mad... i see it as just another spec like age, if im 15 i dont wanna record with a 40 year old and if i talk english im not gunna rec with a german speaker... if i had a group to rec with all of them boys i wouldnt recruit another boy ,the networks obviously just a sausage fest so he wants a "female" game commentator were not putting anyone in a category.:)
So this is your first post? Welcome to YT Talk. First of all, this thread is old and don't understand why you are reviving it. Second of all, I know plenty of guy gamers who commentate together and they have no problem getting views. Third of all, the only reason I can see for wanting a female in the group this badly is for sex appeal. Sure it sells but you gotta think about ethics. Would a girl really be comfortable with or want to put up with that? I wouldn't. I want people to see me as not just a girl gamer but a competent one as well.

Back