Need tips for promotion of gaming channel

Account_11297

#1 Best Gamer on YTTalk
Right on my channel I upload mainly CoD clips (Some other games too) and sometimes we get high views and sometimes we stick at around 80 views which I would want more on average. If anyone has any tips on how to grow a gaming channel now it'll be appreciated as don't have the best followed channel. Any tips on promotion or videos themselves will be a massive help!

It's all about time dude, we see so many people looking for these "Get rich quick" schemes on YouTube and it doesn't happen like that.

Stick at it, and good things will come :)

Right on my channel I upload mainly CoD clips (Some other games too) and sometimes we get high views and sometimes we stick at around 80 views which I would want more on average. If anyone has any tips on how to grow a gaming channel now it'll be appreciated as don't have the best followed channel. Any tips on promotion or videos themselves will be a massive help!

Well number1 thing too do is be active in the YouTube community and in forums like this. Don't just prompt your channel either I'm saying he personal with some people make some friends make some colabs with those friends post on eatchothers channels. Help other youtubers out, be nice, be a friend, and they'll do the same too you. =more fans

Number2 make good thumbnails with photoshop that ketch people's attention

Number3 edit your videos well and don't you copyrighted music!

Number4 have fun with you videos If your not having fun why would they?

Number5 try too do some new stuff not just trick shot vids ands vids where no one here's you.

Number6 get your name out they're as mic as possibal but don't spam and/or be annoying.

Number7 don't just do YouTube too get "famous" or just too get "veiws" IT WILL NOT WORK!

Number 8wait it out and if you follow these tips and make good content fans are sure too come!

Hope I helped!!!! :)

It's all about time dude, we see so many people looking for these "Get rich quick" schemes on YouTube and it doesn't happen like that.

Stick at it, and good things will come :)
Yeah the channels been going for like a year or so and i see all these other guys with way more subs and views and dont get whats going on

Yeah the channels been going for like a year or so and i see all these other guys with way more subs and views and dont get whats going on
It can take 3 or 4 years before a channel actually gets anywhere, and especially gaming channels. There are so many gaming channels on YouTube that it can take a long time before you get noticed.

Like I said, be patient dude. <3

Back