Finished/Closed Need Thumbnails?

Evanexus

Loving YTtalk
*Cue old-timey background music*
Hello good sir! Are you in need of thumbnails? Of course you are! Otherwise you wouldn't have a reason to be here (unless you were a member of the staff making sure that this post meets post requirements and all that)!
I plan to start selling my work in the not-so-distant future, so until then, thumbnails can be made for free! So come on in, relax, and take a look at my work!
All Around The World #1.jpg BattleBlock Theater Thumbnail #1.jpg Castle Crashers #1.jpg DontStarveTogether.jpg Gaby Game Shaderchievements.jpg OFDP.jpg SpeedRunnersThumbnail.jpg

Is it possible to get like 7 tumbnails, this sounds like alot and it is, But the thing is that, it won't be much work (I think) beacuse Im just not good at all with pohotoshop or anything like that :p
If im allowed 7 Just tell me and I will send you the instructions on how I imagien them :)[DOUBLEPOST=1442935311,1442935144][/DOUBLEPOST]I will pay you in YTtalk cash if you are intrested in that aswell :)

By 7 thumbnails, do you mean 7 for a series? Or do you mean seven thumbnails in the sense that each thumbnail is for an individual video?

individual videos, But trust me when I give you the details it will understand how simpel it is, Im just way to noob to do it :p

Back