Need some video ideas please :D!

Spiink15

Hey guys and gals, i was just wondering if any of y'all can help me out. First of all i am a gaming channel, and i think everything i have so far is Black ops 2. So i was justing wondering, what kind of games interest you and is something you think others would watch? I have and xbox, and i can get computer games, but anyways i would really appreciate some suggestions !

Thanks a lot,

~ Matt :D

I have yet to see a fitness or workout channel utilizing "YourShape 2012"... Million dollar idea? In fact, I dare you.

gaming is a vast topic :D there are different Audiences to that matter and all have their opinion :) it all depends on what YOU Love to do, i suggest that if you have black ops 2 then make commentaries of it if you havent and from there on just continue on with your audience, i used to do call of duty and far cry 3 lets plays all those shooters and my audience was okay with it, now after i had a downfall with my channel due to being hacked i switched over to the horror Genre and have been getting better results than before its all in the audience and how you think this will affect them. im not sure if this will help but ill try and help as much as possible, have a nice day!

Back