Other Need some people for a Talk Show.

Quinterious Felder

i was thinking of doing like a little talk show with all types of people, to express there youtube passion. we can do like a little skype call for the "interview" or just make a video of you answering the question. everybody is welcome, gamer, bloggers, everyone is welcome! just message me on youtube on here. i was looking to 'air' the show in early 2013. just please comment your ideas and lets get to work!

i was thinking of doing like a little talk show with all types of people, to express there youtube passion. we can do like a little skype call for the "interview" or just make a video of you answering the question. everybody is welcome, gamer, bloggers, everyone is welcome! just message me on youtube on here. i was looking to 'air' the show in early 2013. just please comment your ideas and lets get to work!

Im Down To Do This Email Me: KevinMarcTV@Yahoo.com With All Information, So We Can Get This Started, I Know I Can Expand Your Views.

what will you all be talking about? sounds interesting. Sending videos would be faster especially for people that don't use skype or don't want their skype names on youtube or whatever. Maybe discuss tv shows, movies, what do you have in mind?

I would be more than glad to be apart of the show dude. I got skype, and would you like to work together on YouTube some time.

Back