Gaming Need people to collab with. (PC)

DexelMexGaming

So hey guys i was just wondering if any of you would like to collab with me. Views and subs dont matter i mean i dont even have that many but it doesn't really matter i just like having fun. at least have to be 13 years or older. Doesn't matter what game really because if you wanna play a game that i dont have ill go out and buy it. sound quality has to be okay.So yea if you wanna collab and record together just hit me up.

Last edited:
I'm interested in collabing with you i am the age of 13 i have a blue snowball mic and the games i play are gmod, sometimes minecraft, and mw2 on the pc :)

I'm interested in collabing with you i am the age of 13 i have a blue snowball mic and the games i play are gmod, sometimes minecraft, and mw2 on the pc :)
okay dude just hit me up
also do you have a skype
and if you do just send me a message of your name

Hey, I'm looking to do a group minecraft series if you guys want to, my skype is Lemen Byers. I also have another guy Gold Raptor who might be interested. I would also be interested in grouping other things like modded WaW zombies, Gmod, etc.

Im interested in collating, I have 300+ subs, 17yrs, and idc what game. I own garrys mod, minecraft, and a bunch more on steam and will buy more. Skype name is xXxDLCxXx.

I've added you guys to a circle in Google+ and a chat, so we can discuss doing a collab now. Apex, I couldn't find you to add to the chat, you are in the circle. But if are interested in joining we can figure something out.

I've added you guys to a circle in Google+ and a chat, so we can discuss doing a collab now. Apex, I couldn't find you to add to the chat, you are in the circle. But if are interested in joining we can figure something out.
Whats your Skype Ill try to find you.

Back