Need Helps My Views Dont Match

TheOnlyMrFazztastic

Ok here the deal when I got to the youtube anatylics (however you spell it) page it says I have only had 3** view yet I have 2 videos one with 2** views and another with 1** views and then a bunch of others on my other vids. Clearly the anatylics dont match up right. Anyone know whats up?

Yeah, Google Analytics has a delay. Views and stuff don't process live/instantaneously. You'll see today's viewcount displayed accurately tomorrow. Don't worry, they're all there :)

it is usally like that. My analytics shows 74.4 million but you only see 73.7 stated on my channel.[DOUBLEPOST=1367371505,1367371477][/DOUBLEPOST]it is usally like that. My analytics shows 74.4 million but you only see 73.7 stated on my channel.

They take time to sync with each other, I check views from my phone and when views increase on my video it takes a while for it to increase in channel views, give it time it will always be like this

just wondered the same thing^^

but i've read something about real time analytics. where can i find this? or does this even exist?

Back