Need help with something.

Haven't heard of that happening before, but I know they've been turning off monetization at random for "sensitive content" which I presume is what you mean by adult content. They've incorrectly turned off ads on a lot of videos of mine, and have re enabled them on some. Got any examples of channels affected?
Let me look...there is a whole thread where a gent was talking about low revenue and it turned out his stuff had a lot of swearing in it...will find and link here in a bit...ok here it is. He wanted to know if joining a network would raise his profits and I went, looked at his channel and found he only had two videos showing under Restricted Mode due to YT age-gating them. He wasn't getting much revenue because YouTube had decided the majority of his content contained either too much foul language or that it was demeaning to either social classes, genders or nationalities. YT had declared the majority of his videos to be "sensitive content" as you put it, so they made him no money at all.

Have a look at the OP's channel and there is your "channel example" right there.

http://yttalk.com/threads/fullscreen-vs-freedom-vs-your-mcn.189247/

Last edited:
Back