Need help with pay-outs.

mrtubbs

I'm looking to start a YouTube channel and also create content on TikTok with unique material. I've found a voice-over artist who is interested in collaborating, but I'm facing difficulties in receiving payments due to the unfavorable rules in my current location.

I've heard about services like Privatily that can assist with creating a company and setting up an account to receive payments. However, I don't have experience with these services and would like to know if anyone here has used them or can recommend other similar or better services. I would really appreciate any advice or recommendations. Thanks

I'm looking to start a YouTube channel and also create content on TikTok with unique material. I've found a voice-over artist who is interested in collaborating, but I'm facing difficulties in receiving payments due to the unfavorable rules in my current location.
basketball legends
I've heard about services like Privatily that can assist with creating a company and setting up an account to receive payments. However, I don't have experience with these services and would like to know if anyone here has used them or can recommend other similar or better services. I would really appreciate any advice or recommendations. Thanks
You can go to voiceover communities for more information. It is also easier to ask and answer questions related to your issue there.

Back