Need help making a slideshow with narration.

TTGSteve

I was just wondering what you guys and gals suggest for making a slideshow with narration?

I have PowerPoint, which is the premiere product if you want to make slideshows, but I'm a little confused on how to do it and get the timing correctly. I want to narrate the slideshow and change the images as I go along. Some images will be up for different periods of time and when they transition, I just want it to be a simple transition that takes them to the next slide or the next item that appears on that particular slide.

Any suggestions on how I could make a slide with images + narration and do it easily, without timing problems?

Manually press the next button to activate each piece of text and picture.
If you want to record audio, do it separately, and use a screen recorder to record your video.

Or I believe there is a recording thing on Powerpoint itself.

Anyway, why don't you make an introduction thread? We would like to know you =P

Woops just realized I didn't make an intro post! I'll try to make one of those later today.

Also, thanks for the advice. I'll play around with PowerPoint more and see if I can't figure it out. If not, I'll figure something out.

You can have a try Smartpixel Producer. It has picture slideshow tool which easy to narration and add musics, subtitles, effects etc..

Back