Other Need a TUESDAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elorawrs

Hello!

A few internet friends and I got a collab channel up and running on YouTube, but are currently missing a Tuesday vlogger. If anyone is interested and could make that day work please contact me.
Keep in mind, we are trying to keep the strong language out of our videos.

Current Videos so far at TheVloggerRhythm.

Hello!

A few internet friends and I got a collab channel up and running on YouTube, but are currently missing a Tuesday vlogger. If anyone is interested and could make that day work please contact me.
Keep in mind, we are trying to keep the strong language out of our videos.

Current Videos so far at TheVloggerRhythm.
argh! i would love to do this but don't think i could manage a vid every week on top of all the other vids i do weekly :(

argh! i would love to do this but don't think i could manage a vid every week on top of all the other vids i do weekly :(

Aww man, well if you know anyone send them this way! :) Also you are more than welcome to come do a Saturday/Sunday guest vlog sometime. Our email is on the channel page.

Aww man, well if you know anyone send them this way! :) Also you are more than welcome to come do a Saturday/Sunday guest vlog sometime. Our email is on the channel page.
i might just do that :p i subbed ya's anyway so if i ever make a vlog i'll let ya know :D

Aw man I'd love to but I'm so strapped for time as it is :( I'd love to do a guest vlog sometime though!

Hey, just so you don't think I'm ignoring you, the group and I are talking about adding a Saturday. Would that day work for you? We might have possibly already found our Tuesday, but still liked the videos we saw on your channel. Let me know what you think. My email is elorawrs(at)gmail.com

I only upload my videos at school, so Saturday doesn't allow me to upload :( . Unless I email my videos to you and then you upload it. I'm not sure how you manage that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back