Gaming Need a little helper!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jensen Blair

Hey guys my name is Jensen and i need a helper to do some editing on my videos and/or to make a top 10 series on things like (top 10 games for low end pc's) and (top 10 upcoming games of 2016) I think this would be a very good adition to my channel and i will leave you credit in the videos.[DOUBLEPOST=1450904326,1450873183][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw this is free work if you are taking part

I am willing to help. I am by no means a professional video editor. But I do rather enjoy editing. Can you give me a better idea of what you need done?

I am willing to help. I am by no means a professional video editor. But I do rather enjoy editing. Can you give me a better idea of what you need done?
Not really sure, but i am a gaming channel so i would like to have lots of effects with a gaming background with people from COD BO3 and other shooting type games, Can you add a lot of effects like a wave effect to make the colours seperate. Thanks bro.

To be honest make it how ever you want it as long as it looks good m8 thx

Hi I'm Ryley and I'm wondering if would like to partner up I would make thumbnails,animations and such for your channel and maybe become friends I don't want paid (if you get paid) I just wanna help out ok if your intrested DM me on twitter @RyleyBowman2004 Thanks

Hi I'm Ryley and I'm wondering if would like to partner up I would make thumbnails,animations and such for your channel and maybe become friends I don't want paid (if you get paid) I just wanna help out ok if your intrested DM me on twitter @RyleyBowman2004 Thanks

Hi @Ryley Bowman

This thread is from 2015 and OP hasn't been online for over 6 months.

Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread that is discussing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back