My Sketch Comedy Channel Needs More Subs!!!

I always interact with my sub4subs. youlikehits.com is a good site for subs and likes and your videos.

if you want more subs and real subs, the only thing you n eed to do is, promote your videos on social networks, upload better content, not because you think you content is good, high quality it means is good content that makes people want to sub.. i would not subscribe to a channel if the videos are high quality but bad content.. you know what i mean.
I understand completely. But not only do I know it's high quality, the amount of feedback and awards we get from our content, film festivals, and exetera.. people LOVE faptastic Productions. I'm not trying to sound self conceded but I was just asking if anyone knew some promoting tactics that i wasn't aware of that's all. Thanks you guys for all your support.

I understand completely. But not only do I know it's high quality, the amount of feedback and awards we get from our content, film festivals, and exetera.. people LOVE faptastic Productions. I'm not trying to sound self conceded but I was just asking if anyone knew some promoting tactics that i wasn't aware of that's all. Thanks you guys for all your support.
well there is no special tactics to get more subs.. the only tactic out there is the content and if people like it. if they do, they will subscribe... you can share your vids on every socal media you know, but when talking about subs, subs comes from youtube.. just give it time, and they will come sooner or later.

Back