My outro

Okay... Hi guys C:

I was told by several people that, to make my videos look more proffesional, I need an intro and an outro. After two full hours, I completed my intro. After several more hours, my outro was also complete - bar one thing. The "previous" video link thing does not work. At all. I do not need the link to actually work - all I need is the video to play so people can see I have more videos to offer. How do I put this video file onto the outro - please, tell me what file formats everything should be in...

Currently, the outro without the video is in .JPEG format.
The video is in MP4 Format.

I know how to change both formats and stuff - but what to what and what programs do I need

Currently using Windows Movie Maker.

If I need another program thats fine, but what one and keep in mind it needs to be free...[DOUBLEPOST=1434614533,1434583753][/DOUBLEPOST]
Okay... Hi guys C:

I was told by several people that, to make my videos look more proffesional, I need an intro and an outro. After two full hours, I completed my intro. After several more hours, my outro was also complete - bar one thing. The "previous" video link thing does not work. At all. I do not need the link to actually work - all I need is the video to play so people can see I have more videos to offer. How do I put this video file onto the outro - please, tell me what file formats everything should be in...

Currently, the outro without the video is in .JPEG format.
The video is in MP4 Format.

I know how to change both formats and stuff - but what to what and what programs do I need

Currently using Windows Movie Maker.

If I need another program thats fine, but what one and keep in mind it needs to be free...

Nevermind, used Lightworks and it is working fine now.

Back