My New Skyrim Series

MidasGaming

Super Poster
Hey guys here is the launch of my new series where i play skyrim. Maksure to leave some feed back and a like if possible and if you reallly enjoyed make sure to subscribe and share with your friends
here is the link:

Hah, Skyrim, several of the people I follow are making Let's Plays of this game. What was the game footage used for the "Real Talk?"

It is quite refreshing from COD, Nice work :). Good luck cutting up the footage for this let's play it sounds like you will have a lot of work ahead of you.

In regards to you last video there was nothing bad about it. Unfortunately the sound was a bit low but it was not a major issue or anything. I feel the same way you do about making videos. It gets me out of bed in the morning too and it makes me happy. When I make a video and I enjoy it, I work/study harder because I get a positive push from doing something good for myself.

keep at your studies and I am sure you will get into auto engineering, If you want it bad and you wont let anything stop you from reaching that goal you're unstoppable.

It is quite refreshing from COD, Nice work :). Good luck cutting up the footage for this let's play it sounds like you will have a lot of work ahead of you.

In regards to you last video there was nothing bad about it. Unfortunately the sound was a bit low but it was not a major issue or anything. I feel the same way you do about making videos. It gets me out of bed in the morning too and it makes me happy. When I make a video and I enjoy it, I work/study harder because I get a positive push from doing something good for myself.

keep at your studies and I am sure you will get into auto engineering, If you want it bad and you wont let anything stop you from reaching that goal you're unstoppable.
Thank you so much, I just figured i would play some sort of rpg and it was in my console so i played it

Thank you so much, I just figured i would play some sort of rpg and it was in my console so i played it

If I can make a recommendation, Turn on subtitles in options so we can read the story if we can not hear it, Also maybe try and not talk at important dialogue parts so we can enjoy an uninterrupted story.

Does console = No mods?

If I can make a recommendation, Turn on subtitles in options so we can read the story if we can not hear it, Also maybe try and not talk at important dialogue parts so we can enjoy an uninterrupted story.

Does console = No mods?
Ah ha, I was thinking the same thing but couldn't articulate it. I am used to Let's Players who don't talk over conversation in the game -- but with subtitles it would mitigate that.

Back