My first video blog feedback please

delstacy24

I've Got It
So I filmed my first video blog today. I do realize that the sound is a bit of a problem. I shot outside because I don't have very good lighting in the house and I thought natural light would help. Any feedback you could give me would be appreciated. Also what tags would you add to this one?

First thing, never shoot vertically on a mobile device. ;)
Second, so that's how it works. What a scam!! Corporations like that should be abolished and the heads thrown into jail.

Why not? My head is vertical. :D
Seriously, it's a no no. LOL

It's a lot more enjoyable to watch a video that fits the entire resolution than to watch a video filmed vertically from a mobile device.
You don't have to take my word for it, but I can promise you many folks would agree with me. I actually sometimes don't even watch a video because of the fact that it's been filmed vertically.

Seriously, it's a no no. LOL

It's a lot more enjoyable to watch a video that fits the entire resolution than to watch a video filmed vertically from a mobile device.
You don't have to take my word for it, but I can promise you many folks would agree with me. I actually sometimes don't even watch a video because of the fact that it's been filmed vertically.
Point taken. There was, after all, a reason I asked for feedback!

I was thinking of remaking it anyway because I am not happy with the sound, as well as a few of my ers and ums.

Man what a scam. I bought that camera and returned it the same day. Horrible piece of crap lol. Your funny so keep blogging :)

Back