My First Ever Attempt At A Music Video Parody

Because I've seen people play them and they, in no way, interest me. ;)

awww :p
--- merged: Jun 28, 2012 at 1:37 AM ---
ok so i am going to make another video for this song using a different game, but one that u wont need to have played to get the video and one that suits the song a lot better :D and i'll leave both vids on my music video channel :p

Well for me it's not really a parody song. It's the actual song ridin dirty with footage from Zelda. Like weird Al did actually did a parody version of this song 'called white and nerdy'. I was expecting you to sing some lyrics relating to the game or something, maybe that could be an idea for a future vid. Pretty good audio and visual quality though just from a tech standpoint.

Well for me it's not really a parody song. It's the actual song ridin dirty with footage from Zelda. Like weird Al did actually did a parody version of this song 'called white and nerdy'. I was expecting you to sing some lyrics relating to the game or something, maybe that could be an idea for a future vid. Pretty good audio and visual quality though just from a tech standpoint.
i cant sing for s**t lol but i may try that :p

So I remade this video using a different game and a more relevant concept :D let me know what you's think of this one, here's the videos description:

I Do Not Own This Song.

CJ is caught by the police 5 minutes after killing and robbing a drug dealer, Here's how it went down!

Ignore the fact that he is taken from a taxi by the police rather than the car he was getting chased in xD

Here's The Video:

Peace!
Keebzy

Back