My Depression Story

stucrompton

I've Got It

sorry people but i don't know where to post this. i just want to raise awareness about this subject and help people who are not so open about it and suffer in silence

There are so many things I would like to say about this video. First, thank you for sharing it. I keep stumbling into people who is deciding to opening themselves to the world with their issues and that is such a huge step. Me myself suffer from depression and talk about it a lot. I have people coming to me saying thank you; I know how worth it is that feeling.

On the other hand, my boyfriend also suffered trichotillomania and I know he has gone through some rough time trying to explain what it is to people. I'm glad to see that you're better and happy. If that kind of procedure makes you happier, then do it. That's great!

And finally, I would like to point out that AMAZING sentence that you used about you through process deteriorating. We truly are our own enemies there and yes, it is only you who can pull you out of that situation. I struggle a lot with that, but having a channel and a blog where I can express myself is helping.

Thank you so very much for sharing this =)

Back