My channel is dead, what now?

Scrubby

My channel is pretty much dead :p. I amassed around 1k subs through my gaming videos over the past few months. Last month I unlisted most of my videos because I wanted to take my channel in a new direction and just overall increase the quality of my videos. Since then my views have been awful, I get basically no support, and I just wanted to know how can I build up a following again? How do I market myself?

If you had a channel going before that worked well I would suggest you go back to basic:) If you want to take your channel in a new direction I guess there is no other way to do it than go back to scratch.. Maybe some of your subs will stay but if the subscribed your channel because of you old content, dont count on it:)

My channel is pretty much dead :p. I amassed around 1k subs through my gaming videos over the past few months. Last month I unlisted most of my videos because I wanted to take my channel in a new direction and just overall increase the quality of my videos. Since then my views have been awful, I get basically no support, and I just wanted to know how can I build up a following again? How do I market myself?

You're getting no support because people subscribed for gaming videos and they're not getting that anymore. You are well within your rights to do whatever you wish with your channel, but people need to know what they're signing up for when they hit that subscribe button.

If you know what you're doing with your content now, start marketing yourself under that and eventually people interested in your newer content will show up.

Good luck, man!

Hello and welcome to YTtalk. :)

Moved to the strategy / technique forum. :)

Back