My background, intro and avatar?

Andrew Flint

Adobe Certified Associate & Post Student
Hey everyone if you could go over to my channel and check out my youtube background and avatar and tell me what you think that would be great!

If you could also give me feedback on my intro that would be really helpful, I'm constantly changing things about it and I just want an intro to stick and be able to use it in all my videos :)

Intro is the first 4 seconds of the latest video on my channel!

Background:
channels3_background.jpg

Do u watch Evan Eckard or JB Drawing? ... I feel strong artistic influences here lol if not you should check em out your intro is very similar to JB

my only critizism of it would be the blk ops 2 guy in the corner ... I've seen you do a lot of BO2 stuff but you also got Portal going aswell and I imagine you'll be playing different games in the future ... maybe replace it with something more generically gamingy lol if thats a real word...

:D

which intro of his am I ment to be looking at? :') there's like 400! and yer I'm going to be adding different pictures for all the different games I play :) or I'm just going to take him off and make it a general background :)

lol sorry it was more of a generic thing on the JB side I was refering to the intro the seemed of similar tone (eligantly playful if i had to define it lol)

/watch?v=cWBFR8ze7u4 <--- thats the intro that urs reminded me of

lol sorry it was more of a generic thing on the JB side I was refering to the intro the seemed of similar tone (eligantly playful if i had to define it lol)

/watch?v=cWBFR8ze7u4 <--- thats the intro that urs reminded me of
ahh I can see what you mean :) the starts similar but it's a very basic and effective intro to make it's sort of a mix of about 3-4 tutorials I found on google and after effects lessons I had at college :) I guess it's just coincidence, they're very different but also similar at the same time :)

lol it's a good thing I think they both look good :D
I added a small typography animation to it now which will be in the newest portal 2 video coming out tonight or tomorrow morning! :D love making typography animations :')

Back