Music Video Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OllieJ

Hey, I am new to youtube and have uploaded 3 song cover videos so far but only with picture slideshow on them. I want to start video recording me but with the same quality i get from my microphone using garageband. Is there any smooth way i can record my face and voice into garageband at the same time? Help???

Thank you

Maybe, put them both in, but mute your video? Then you only have your mic noise. Also, I do believe this is the wrong forum. I know it says music, but it is meant for music that you use in a video.

Woops! Sorry im new here haha
Yup no big deal .[DOUBLEPOST=1372280602,1372280522][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's fine, it's a mistake most people would make.
bdw i am subed to you from befor and i have an advice for you. post as much time you have or try to find time if you post a lot you will get a greater change of recognition. thanks for your time :D

Yup no big deal .[DOUBLEPOST=1372280602,1372280522][/DOUBLEPOST]
bdw i am subed to you from befor and i have an advice for you. post as much time you have or try to find time if you post a lot you will get a greater change of recognition. thanks for your time :D
Thanks for the replys mate! Appreciate it!

Hey, I am new to youtube and have uploaded 3 song cover videos so far but only with picture slideshow on them. I want to start video recording me but with the same quality i get from my microphone using garageband. Is there any smooth way i can record my face and voice into garageband at the same time? Help???

Thank you
I'm afraid that I don't think garageband records you face, but iMovie does(Which is also on a mac, which I assume you are using.) If you just set imovie to record you using the camera on the mac while you record your music in garageband, you then could just make a new project in imovie and drag the video clip into the timeline. Then take the music from garageband and drag over top of it and then align them together so they are in sync. This might not sound easy if you haven't used imovie, but once you figure it out, it is really easy, trust me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back