Music Sources

SamTochelliDesign

I Love YTtalk
As a designer, I need to have music where the artists are public about the rights to their music or are easy to contact. While I have rights to artists such as K-391, The Growing Room, dotEXE, and Anavae, there are under 2 very niche types of music, being drumstep and post-hardcore. I'd love to have a variety of artists and if you know of such I'd love to know.

There's a guy called TeknoAXE on YouTube who puts up really good royalty free music on his channel. He only asks for credit in the description.

@Eveyone, i want to use this song in my video. I'll give credit to this channels in the description, would it be ok to use it in my video ?

As a designer, I need to have music where the artists are public about the rights to their music or are easy to contact. While I have rights to artists such as K-391, The Growing Room, dotEXE, and Anavae, there are under 2 very niche types of music, being drumstep and post-hardcore. I'd love to have a variety of artists and if you know of such I'd love to know.

I'm going to have to go with the selfless promotion and say "RoyalTrax" (FreebieFM)
We upload the best Royalty Free Music!
MMMontageMusic has a great selection of EDM aswell!

K-391 is a good friend of mine, we box4box'd back in the day on FreebieFM.. I'm a huge fan![DOUBLEPOST=1372284090,1372284011][/DOUBLEPOST]

@Eveyone, i want to use this song in my video. I'll give credit to this channels in the description, would it be ok to use it in my video ?

I've contacted EDubble and he allowed me to promote "Plot Twist" as a royalty free track. Two months ago, I believe I contacted him via Facebook (possibly SoundCloud)

Back