Finished/Closed Music for you to use in your videos! FOR FREE!

Galvin Lee

The Unique Guitarist
*Edited by staff. I'm Galvin and I'm a fingerstyle guitar player so I upload covers of pop songs on my guitar.

Since your videos need background music, it would be great if you can use my covers as background music to one of your videos! Don't worry, the video made will be uploaded on your channel.

There are 3 songs you can choose now.
See You Again - Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth
Take Me To Church - Hozier
I'm Not The Only One - Sam Smith
Of course, the list is still growing so stay tuned!

You can find the covers on my YouTube channel. Do tell me which one and I'll send you the mp3 file for you to put in the background of your video.

What you'll have to do is
1. Include the link of my cover video and channel on the end of the video while you mention it in annotations.
2. Include the link of my cover video and channel in the description box.
3. When you promote your videos you'll have to mention my cover and channel too.
That's it. You don't have to pay a cent. :)

On top of that, what I will do in exchange is
1. Putting your video in the Collaboration playlist on my main YouTube channel page.
2. Share your video to my viewers on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, mentioning you.
If you require anything else, don't hesitate to tell me.

If you think that is okay, get in touch with me! :) Have a nice day!

Last edited by a moderator:
First off, check out my videos on my channel with the button to know more. I'm Galvin and I'm a fingerstyle guitar player so I upload covers of pop songs on my guitar. I searched through the web and I love your videos, so I wonder if you'll accept this concept of collaboration?

Since your videos need background music, it would be great if you can use my covers as background music to one of your videos! Don't worry, the video made will be uploaded on your channel.

There are 3 songs you can choose now.
See You Again - Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth
Take Me To Church - Hozier
I'm Not The Only One - Sam Smith
Of course, the list is still growing so stay tuned!

You can find the covers on my YouTube channel. Do tell me which one and I'll send you the mp3 file for you to put in the background of your video.

What you'll have to do is
1. Include the link of my cover video and channel on the end of the video while you mention it in annotations.
2. Include the link of my cover video and channel in the description box.
3. When you promote your videos you'll have to mention my cover and channel too.
That's it. You don't have to pay a cent. :)

On top of that, what I will do in exchange is
1. Putting your video in the Collaboration playlist on my main YouTube channel page.
2. Share your video to my viewers on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, mentioning you.
If you require anything else, don't hesitate to tell me.

If you think that is okay, get in touch with me! :) Have a nice day!
youre a bad a** man!

dude... you can't just offer people music that isn't yours... people are gonna get in trouble, don't you know anything about copyright laws? :confused:"

Back