Gaming Multiplayer PC Content- Funny Moments (Discord Group Looking for Members)

Runic

I recently started a new group focused on making funny group content. im not expecting this to be a big group but instead a smaller, more focused group of like minded individuals who want to put out good quality content. the group is currently at 4 with only a single member being out of the US. We try to stay relatively close time zone wise to cater to everyones availability. We are currently looking for new members to increase the amount of content we can produce. All we require is that you be at least 18 or older, have a decent mic, be available, and have fun. Games we record include, WWZ, uno, Cards against humanity, golf it, golf with your friends, shellshock live, Scriblio. Possible Fortnite, Apex, and other games. We could use creative and funny content creators, plus our group is small so feel free to voice your opinions and suggestions. (PC Content group) Feel free to message me or add me on Discord Runic#7686

Back