Comedy MST3K Inspired Blind Riffing Series: Need Others!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenGuy444

Sorry this is long and possibly too formal, but I need to get my point across.

Backstory:
Back in December 2010 I started a series called "Cult Classic Riffers" where a friend and I made fun of Ed Wood's classic Plan 9 From Outer Space. Since then I revived that series in 2011 with two new episodes. After two years of maturing and learning exactly how to make a well produced Public Domain riffing series with people who wouldn't leave half way through it or play Minecraft or something during it, paying little attention to the film mind you, I created "Saturday Night Movie Night". A mere 9 episodes, most of which are just in my private collection because of my idiotic idea to so Asylum Films, we have disbanded, mostly because the people who I had in it weren't really big fans of Riffing or really understood Riffing like I did.

What I Plan:
This is where I came here, on the hunt to find a group of people to help me remake this series into a Bi-weekly comedy series where we watch public domain films and make fun of them during it (ala "Rifftrax" and "MST3K") but with the interesting twist of not knowing anything about the movie before hand, "MST3K" was scripted, "Saturday Night Movie Night" was not. Taking in only the name and a short summary of the film on IMDB we head into the film and just see what hits us.

What I plan is for about 3-4 others (excluding me) join in and have a blast making fun of the worst of the worst in cinema! Mind you, the reason why we have so many people is because if someone can't make it, or just doesn't want to they can indeed skip out an episode or two, because I will admit, watching bad movie after bad movie every other week gets obnoxious. I will be hosting this series on a channel exclusive to this, so we can avoid possible unwanted Copyright strikes.

TL;DR:
I am going to make a riffing series where we do public domain films every other week and upload them to a separate Youtube channel exclusive for this, and I want YOU!

What I Need:
* About 3-6 people (5 people per episode at the max)
* The willingness to watch bad cinema (Think similar to Birdemic, Foodfight, Manos, or Room)
* A decent mic (Please don't use a potato for a mic)
* Mature people (I don't want people making wack a doodle jokes every five seconds or talking constantly)

Overall, I just want people who want to watch the movie and not leave in the middle while having a good laugh and entertaining the people of the world! I currently don't have a name for this third incarnation of my riffing series, but you could also help there too.

Sorry this was long and possibly too formal, but I needed to get my point across. So if you want to join just contact me on Skype.

Skype: goldengut444 (Yes it is gut and all lowercase, that is NOT a mistyping)

Anyway, I hope you guys think about it and want to join because this could be a lot of fun! If you want to watch what I am talking about look of "It Came from Public Domain" since that is EXACTLY what I am going to do. Good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back