Most efficient way to promote your channel

If you look at the most popular videos. I looked at the statistics. And the most effective way is by social media like Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Google+ etc.

If you look at the most popular videos. I looked at the statistics. And the most effective way is by social media like Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Google+ etc.

I wish someone would explain to me how you get popular on sites like twitter and tumblr and google +. These sites seem so foreign to me.

I wish someone would explain to me how you get popular on sites like twitter and tumblr and google +. These sites seem so foreign to me.

I just post videos to certain groups on google+ and tumblr. Like my comedy videos are posted to funny videos groups on there.

Twitter's more of a pain in the a@##. Basically, I hope my followers share my videos.

IThis is new to me but here's the thing, MAXIMIZE your SEO. Use keyword app on google and think of tags relating to your video and then check each tag to see how many monthly searches it gets, if it's in the millions, use it, if it's lower than 1 million, don't use it. Keep doing this until it won't let you save, this means you've used the maximum amount of tags it will allow. Now that that's done, think about your channel and it's theme, and think of ways you can incorporate that into what's going on in the world. When you hear about the next big trend (be watching for them) think of a way to do a video on it so you can ride that wave of popularity. And then just like the dude above said, mingle, make friends, comment on videos, and try to set up collabs. You won't win this game being shy, you gotta get out there and become a force in the community :)

Wow, I did not know I could find out popular tags to add! Now I can, thanks for pointing this out :)

Back