Monitoring for possible review??

stucrompton

I've Got It
hi people my first ever video still has a gree question mark saying monitoring for possible review, its just a video about me introducing myself to everyone and i purchased some royalty free background music on audio jungle. whats the deal its been like this for 1 month now all my other 5 videos i uploaded after this are fine and can monetize. doe this have a negative effect on my channel i contested the claim saying that its all my stuff.

any help appreciated

stu crompton

Remove the video and reupload it. Don't turn on monetization until the video has been uploaded. Then turn it on and it should not have a question mark. If there is no question mark then fill in the title description and tags. YouTube for some reason has an automatic keyword detection and if you add title description and tags first YouTube might think one of your keywords are copyrighted so they won't let you monetize the video. I've run into this problem before and sadly my video has 2,000 views so I'm not removing it and starting over.

Thanks very much for your reply mate I appreciate it but mind has 1500 views so I might just leave it and hopefully they will sort it out.

I
Thanks very much for your reply mate I appreciate it but mind has 1500 views so I might just leave it and hopefully they will sort it out.
Mine has been under review for a year so I doubt yours will fix itself. Have you gotten an email stating that you need to submit more proof you have permission? If not then you are basically stuck.

had no email as of yet ive just took monetize off for now. no problem will all my other videos just the first one ha

My friend have exact the same problem. He is youtube partner and he had succesful monetized videos but since july every new uploads he need to provide proof , but not getting email notification and after he sends informations about video and that he owns all rights (he uploads only his videos) , it stuck on "monitoring for possible review" almost 3 months

Back