Mobile Views Not Showing Up?

Brandon Dorner

Loving YTtalk
I posted a comedy sketch today and I posted it to my social networks and shared with friends immediately. After hearing from at least 20 people about how they enjoyed the video I go to check views to see the count is only one. I know almost all the people that watched the video, watched from a mobile phone.

So my question is do views from mobile phones not go through at all on the first day or is there just a delay for views from a mobile device?

I posted a comedy sketch today and I posted it to my social networks and shared with friends immediately. After hearing from at least 20 people about how they enjoyed the video I go to check views to see the count is only one. I know almost all the people that watched the video, watched from a mobile phone.

So my question is do views from mobile phones not go through at all on the first day or is there just a delay for views from a mobile device?

I hate when the mobile uploads take forever to record the views! Not that I have that many views to begin with lol

I hate when the mobile uploads take forever to record the views! Not that I have that many views to begin with lol
Haha yea same with me just starting out not having many views, that just makes me want to see every view right away even more

Back