Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Services MIQ designs. High Quality - Reasonable Price.

Discussion in 'Services' started by MiqCas, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Virginio
    Cash:
    $3
    Major Shout out to MiqCas, Super fast, Came with great idea's really professional and knows how to make Logos/Banners/Intros Im super happy with the results and the work that he has done for me! I would recommend him for sure if you want to have a great design!

Once again Thanks Casper!
    Keep doing your magic!

2. RetroRabbitEars
    Cash:
    $1
    Thank you MIQCas for making up some VERY professional looking graphic's and intro for my channel. Easy to deal with and VERY much worth the prices he is charging! I am glad I decided to use you for my graphic designs now, and will be using you in the future!

3. Brandzor
    The Dovakhiin destroyer.
    Cash:
    $12
    Only took a week to receive a whole channel revamp which is pretty amazing! Got a new intro, outro, channel banner and logo for a reasonable price and they all look great, I couldn't be happier!

Credit to @MiqCas for his communication and skill, I basically said I had to idea what to do and needed freestyling and he came up with everything so big thanks pal!

Definitely would recommend to someone else geeze! :up2:

4. WTFgamers
    Cash:
    $33
    I can tell you're in High demand! I sent you an Email regarding business issues, when you are free if you could Contact me that would be Great!

Email - Staminatwitch@gmail.com

5. ExEx
    Cash:
    $15
    I bought two banners, a logo, an intro and a bunch of other GFX design work I needed doing for a very decent price. The work was professionally carried out and despite myself being a pain in the a** asking for changes he was always happy to put the effort in to satisfy my needs.

The service was super quick too, for a huge GFX job he finished it in roughly 4-5 days. I don't know how he does it but he's brilliant at what he does. I definitely recommend him. It's been a pleasure.

6. Prio1Gaming
    Cash:
    $2
    Delivers fast and proffesional intro/outro! Knows how to expres your thoughts on video!

7. MiqCas
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $80
    New season, new requests! I am ready! Bring it on!

8. waqas
    hey man do you have a reddit acc i can reach you at?

need a graphical overhaul for my channel, intro, outro, logo, the works

9. MiqCas
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $80
    Sorry, I don't use reddit. You can contact me on skype: miqdesigns
    or email miqdesigns@yahoo.com

10. Doubs
    Cash:
    $0
    Awesome service.
    If you need cool graphics this is your service to go.