Gaming Minecraft SMP Youtube Series - Looking for active players! Minecraft Collab

Beybladeog

The server has been running well! We have still a lot of things plan to do (Ex... bosses, builds, mini games, and such more)

Hello everyone, I have started a minecraft smp series recently (2 weeks). It's whitelisted. I am a fellow Youtuber looking to make this server help grow each others channels as well as make new friends and enjoy! The seriver is vanilla minecraft server for our YouTube community. This will be a fun series that we all can upload in our channels and make new friends. This also helps our channel group! (promotion, video tips, new friend, have a video with more then yourself, ect.).

To join skype group, list down your skype name so that I can add you to the group.

Rules

The general rule: Be respectful to players and the server. If you play fair and respect others, you will do nothing wrong. There is a much more detailed list with punishments available on our website.

1. Be respectful
  2. Keep chat PG13
  3. No "edgy" topics in global chat
  4. No advertising other servers
  5. No use of mods, hacks, etc.
  6. Do not abuse bugs/glitches
  7. Do not intentionally produce lag
  8. No griefing
  9. Be active!!!
REQUIREMENTS

- Must be youtuber and must record/upload the series

- Must be 13 or older

- Must be energetic and enthusiastic

- Must be active!

Application
IGN (IN GAME NAME):
YOUTUBE CHANNEL LINK: (don't put if normal player)
ARE YOU RESPONSIBLE:
WILL YOU FOLLOW THE REQUIREMENTS
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?

IGN (IN GAME NAME): BlueParox
SKYPE:Austin Blue (Profile pic The BlueShow aka my youtube profile pic)
YOUTUBE CHANNEL LINK: UCmKlkrKAUccbNNL1dVx45tw ( just add that to the usual youtube channel link)
ARE YOU RESPONSIBLE: Yes
WILL YOU FOLLOW THE REQUIREMENTS Yes
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN? Because I think it will help my channel and will be a lot of fun to play on.

IGN (IN GAME NAME): BlueParox
SKYPE:Austin Blue (Profile pic The BlueShow aka my youtube profile pic)
YOUTUBE CHANNEL LINK: UCmKlkrKAUccbNNL1dVx45tw ( just add that to the usual youtube channel link)
ARE YOU RESPONSIBLE: Yes
WILL YOU FOLLOW THE REQUIREMENTS Yes
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN? Because I think it will help my channel and will be a lot of fun to play on.
Sorry could you add me instead ?

Back